Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Update: 1and1.com Still Refusing to Update My Contact Info and Release Domains

I just have to say that 1and1.com sucks!  They continue to try to fuck with me by not allowing me access to domains (and email addresses) that I have owned for many years.  Despite the fact that I've sent them all requested information (including a copy of my drivers license) over 3 times, they have refused to update my domain registration information, give me a list of all the domains I own or transfer these domains to another registrar.  (I am using GoDaddy.com as registrar and host for now).

This should not be happening, but because 1and1.com thinks it is ok to screw even their best long term customers, I continue to pay the price of lost advertising revenues each and every day.

Don't you even consider using 1and1 as a web host or even domain registrar, because if they'd screw their best customers, they'd be happy to screw you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment