Thursday, October 15, 2009

1and1 is the Worst Hosting Company EVER - Don't Use 1and1

Not satisfied with taking my money for over 5 years, 1and1.com took down all of my 50 + websites a couple of weeks ago - and for no reason (they're paid for).  I guess that wasn't enough, as now they are not even allowing me to point them or transfer them to another host and registrar.

This has literally had a huge negative effect on my health, let alone all the advertising revenue and other business that I have lost as a result.  They have basically ruined a long time customer - and don't give a crap.

If you are thinking about hosting with 1and1 - please rethink it.  If you do host with them now, make arrangements to have your sites moved - or they will screw you too.  I never thought it would happen to such a loyal, long time and paying customer, but it sure did ....  1and1.com sucks the big one and has screwed me for the last time - don't let them screw you too!

1 comment:

  1. I have been going every where to post my comments about this group of scum lower than low life's at 1&1.com or is it 1and1.com I'm confussed I type in one and than the other and some things not right try it out. may be you guys now how to get the word out . You should go to the top to the owner Lisa Garcia and her husband Ruben Garcia OH he has a web site rubymoonstudios.com and may be alot of other bogas sites I'm just wondering what is it with this scum !!!!!!!!!!!!! are they in Modesto Ca. living with Lisa's mother's place if there so big like they say whos saying it can you check it out for sure? do they read soom of this I hope so I would like to get a reply I'm ready for for them help me spread the word about this scum of the earth.

    ReplyDelete