Friday, October 2, 2009

1and1 Now Trying to Delay My Domain Transfers

Two days ago after the dumb asses at 1and1.com canceled my hosting services on the highly trafficked site at EastsideBusinessJournal.com and my other 65+ domains, I started the process of trying to transfer all my domains to GoDaddy.com.

Wouldn't you know it, but 1and1 is trying to screw me with this too ... They will not send me the authorization necessary to transfer my domains. 1and.com sucks ass. They're screwing me and they will screw you too.

1 comment:

  1. I have problems with this small group of scum lower than low life's !!!!!!!! the person you need to get to is Lisa or her husband Ruben Garcia in the Modesto Ca. area. one of there other scam things is rubymoonstudios.com start typing in the URL's you can also go to one of domain name places where you see if the URL is taken you can also type in there URL and see who owns it is'nt that some thing at one time not to long ago they where living with Lisa's mother how big are they with photoshop you can be any thing you want they know the system really well and they work IT.

    ReplyDelete