Friday, October 30, 2009

1and1.com Refuses to Allow Me Control of My Domains

1and1.com has refused to give me control of my domains - canceled my hosting account (even though prepaid), removed all my email addresses and has refused to transfer most of my 65+ domains I have registered there.  They won't even give me a list of the domains I have paid them to registers.

1and1.com definitely is about the worst possible choice you could make for a web host or domain registrar.  1and1.com will make you pay too.  They've cost me thousands of dollars, over a hundred hours of work attempting (with limited success) to move my websites and domains, and years off my life because of the undue stress they have caused me. 

I hope you don't make the same mistake I did. I was paying 1and1 so much money each month for over 6 years, I thought they would actually take care of me - instead they continue to try to screw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment