Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1and1.com Continues to Attempt to Make My Life Difficult

The ongoing battle with my soon to be former webhost and terrible domain registrar - 1and1.com continues.  At this point I simply want to transfer all my domains away from them. 

They refuse to give me a list of my domains.
They have asked for my login info and payment information at least four times by email in the past 24 hours.
Now they are requiring I send them a copy of my drivers license.

and continue to cause more pain and time suck.

BEWARE of 1and1.com - if you use them, they will make you pay - in money, time and pain.

1and1 Sucks!  Find a better domain registrar and web host - it won't be difficult ...

1 comment:

  1. L'm with you . The person you need to get ahold of is Lisa Garcia or her husband Ruben one of there scam operations is rubymoonstudios.com you can also see its an eye opener is http://gist.github.com/raw/111724/3cbbe9123a89be7cc04305a935cce9fe108683c8/gistfilel.... I know its long but well worth it. It's what you have to do now a days , I started typing in URL's do that with 1and1.com and than type in 1&1.com I would really like to get this small group of scum!!!!!!!!! most of the postings is self imposed

    ReplyDelete